Tuesday, August 9, 2011

allow me to introduce myself

I've been talking about this for so long - my first post as Chrystina Noel. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I just graduated from college with a degree in Architectural Engineering. I went through not four, but five years of college studying something that - I hate to tell you, I don't really enjoy at all. It really is kind of a shame. However, one thing that I did do throughout my college career is move my craft supplies around with me - all 7 times.

My craft supplies include 11 plastic containers of various sizes, ranging from about 1.5' x 1' x 8" to 1.5' x 1.5' x 5'.... (alright, fine fine fine - every so often I do understand how I ended up with an engineering degree) and I love them. My collection of, well, collectables extends to the kitchen as well, with an entire kitchen, 2 counters and a buffet full of baking trays, serving trays, wine glasses (martini glasses, beer steins, etc) and assorted napkins.

Why am I telling you all of this? I'm trying to prove my point before I even say it. Some people are jocks, some people are readers, some people are musicians (that one I dabble in), some people are gamers... well, I am a hostess.

In between working and traveling and churching and visiting with friends and family I am planning, creating, designing, decorating, and scheming my next party - my next greeting card - my next big idea. I love ideas.

So stay tuned for some hostess musician card making party hosting shenanigans. I should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment